If you do not have Adobe Acrobat, please click on the icon below to download your free copy!
2) I require a user manual for my DSC Alexor Security System.
3) I require a user manual for my DSC Powerseries Security System.
4) I require a user manual for my GE Security System.
5) How do I delete / add user code on my Schlage keypad?
6) I need to make changes to my contact information on my Security System. What do I do?
Answer: It is best to email or fax the information to our office so we have correct spellings of names and phone number information for the monitoring station. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 403-346-1085.
7) How do I test my Security System?
Answer: First you will need to contact the monitoring station (CML) 1-800-232-7290 and put your system on TEST. Then arm your system in the away mode and wait for the delay to expire. At this time simply start opening doors, walking by motion detector etc.. Turn off alarm when completed and contact CML. They can verify which zones were set off during the test.
8) Keys are lost/stolen for my house or business, what do I do?
Answer: We can rekey the locks to new keys instead of replacing them with new ones. This is very economical and easy to do. With our mobile units we can accomplish this at your home or business.
9) I require several padlocks and am tired of carrying several keys. Can I buy padlocks with the same keys?
Answer: Yes padlocks can be obtained with the same keys in many different sizes. We carry several brands and most sizes in stock.
10) My ignition key is very difficult to turn in my vehicle. Do I go to the dealer or can a locksmith fix this?
Answer: In many cases we can repair the problem by simply cutting the vehicle key back to factory specifications. If the problem is in the cylinder we can usually fix it rather than replace it.
Our Company | Services | Security Systems | Locksmithing | FAQ's | Contact | Map